Master's degree program in English - 5,5 year
Candidates for these studies have to possess a high level of knowledge on the subjects of:
Chemistry, Biology and English.
This needs to be proofed by certificate or school reports.
All of these documents should be original or certified by the eligible institution.
deadline for payment June 30th
8 000 EUR per year
deadline for payment September 15th
Bank name: PKO BP S.A.
Number of the account (IBAN): PL 62 1020 5242 0000 2102 0029 2045
SWIFT code (BIC): BPKOPLPWWRD
The applicants are expected to submit the following documents:
1. Application form
2. High School Diploma with Apostille more details
3. Translation of high school diploma (into Polish or English)
4. English language certificate (FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, IELTS) or any other document that certifies reasonable proficiency in English
5. Medical Health Certificate
6. Photocopy of European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
7. Photocopy of applicant’s passport
Documents should be submitted to:
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
ul. Norwida 31, 50-375 Wroclaw
Candidates from Scandinavia contact our representative ELLEN M.BERGENE European Educational Consultants
Candidates from UK and Ireland contact our representative MEDICAL POLAND