The following conditions are approved, which must be met by a student of the "veterinary" field, applying for a student exchange program to a foreign university within the "ERASMUS +" program:
1) A student who does not have an ECTS points deficit may be allowed to travel to a foreign university, that is, he / she does not repeat the subject / semester
and completed all subjects covered by the study plan, by the date of submitting the travel application.
2) Students may apply for an exchange program at the 3rd, 4th and 5th year of studies. Students of other years can not apply for this program due to the large number of sequences subjects.
3) The student is obliged to choose as the host university that one, at which he / she will be able to complete all subjects included in the study program at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Wrocław in a given semester or year for which he / she applies. Some deficit of ECTS points is allowed as only it is written in the resolution of the Faculty Council.
4) Each time before applying for exchange program, the student must obtain a statement from the dean's office about an average grades and about passing the subjects / semester / year up to the day of submitting the application.
5) A student who did not complete the subject (subjects) for which the ECTS credits deficit is permitted (and only these, which are not sequences subjects) due to their lack in the host university offer, can do it free of charge after returning to the home university.
6) A student who did not complete or did not get credit for the subject (subjecs) that she/he was obliged do it at the host university, is obliged to repeat it/them at the home university at the earliest possible date. Repetition of the subject is payable. The amount of the fee is determined by separate regulations.
Resolution No. 186/2018 of the Council of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University of Environmental and Life Sciences in Wroclaw dated on November 20th, 2018