Dean's office is open now:
Monday and Friday (09.00 - 13.00).
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (10.00 - 14.00).
From 27.03.21 to 16.04.21 Dean's Office works in a in remote system with daily stationary shifts.
Dear students, for the sake of your and our health, please comply with the following rules applicable during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic:
1. It is necessary to cover the mouth and nose in all facilities and rooms of the university. Disinfect your hands at the entrance to the building or dean's office.
2. Only one person can be in the dean's office at the same time, except for the dean's office staff.
3. In front of dean's office and in the dean's office social distance should be kept min. 1.5 m
4. Visits to the dean's office should be limited to the minimum necessary. Make an appointment in advance by phone or e-mail.
5. E-mail and telephone contact is still the preferred form of communication and settling matters (all landline phones to the dean's office staff operate from 8am to 1pm).
6. The documents can still be sent by e-mail to the addresses of the dean's office employees using USOS mail only or sent by post.
7. Don't come to university if you have clinical symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with an infected or suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection in the last 2 weeks.
8. In the event of any symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection, please contact the sanitary-epidemiological station, infectious department by phone, and call 999 or 112 in the event of deterioration of health, and immediately report this fact to the dean's office employee at the University
Keep track of all information - Coronavirus – FAQ at UPWr