pl. Grunwaldzki 45
Major research interests include:
- biochemical and haematological blood tests in carp as well as histological and histological-enzymatic tests in fish
- co-operation with the IRS Żabieniec, studies concerning immunity in carp stimulated with vaccine antigens,
- bacteriological tests in carp
- Zacharow J., Bajek-Snoch J., Niemczuk W.: Microbiological evaluation of commercial carp from the selected ponds of the Lower Silesian region. Acta Scientiarum Pol. 9 (1) 2010
- Kozińska A., Paździor E., Pękala A., Niemczuk W.: Acinetobacter johnsoni and Acinetobacter lwoffi - the emerging fish pathogens. Bull. Vet. Inst. Pulawy 58, 193 – 199. 2014
Fish diseases (PL/ENG) 4 year, 8 sem.